CALL FOR PAPERS
for 11th EPPM2021 in Krakow, 19-21 September 2021
- Participants interested in publishing articles BEFORE the EPPM 2021 Conference are invited to submit the EXTENDED ABSTRACTS written in English.
- The extended abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific Board.
- Deadline for sending the extended abstracts is 30.11.2020
- The journals’ editors or guest editors may invite the chosen authors of the extended abstracts (according to the policy and rules of the journals) for developing full papers and submitting them (inter alia) to one of the following journals:
- Business Theory and Practice (Elsevier – SCOPUS, ERIH Plus), ISSN: 1648-0627/eISSN: 1822 4202,
- Engineering Economics (Print ISI Web of Science, Elsevier – Scopus) ISSN: 1392-2785, online ISSN: 2029-5839,
- Engineering Management in Production and Services (Elsevier – SCOPUS, ERIH Plus), ISSN: 2543-6597 (print), 2543-912X (online),
- Journal of Business Economics and Management (Clarivate Analytics databases: Social Sciences Citation Index (Web of Science Core Collection), Elsevier – SCOPUS) ISSN:1611-1699/ eISSN: 2029-4433,
- Journal of Civil Engineering and Management (Clarivate Analytics databases: Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science Core Collection), Elsevier – SCOPUS), ISSN: 1392-3730/eISSN: 1822-3605,
- Management and Production Engineering Review (Clarivate Analytics – Emerging Sources Citation Index, Elsevier – SCOPUS) , ISSN: 2080-8208
- The EPPM 2021 Conference Organizing Committee do not guarantee the publication of full papers in these or other journals.
- Participants who are not interested in publishing their articles before the Conference, still will have the chance to publish their work in EPPM 2021 Conference Proceedings.
- Editing requirements for an extended abstract: 2 pages long including references; Times New Roman, 12pt; justified text; margins 2,5 cm; singled spaced; citing literature in the text and at the end of the manuscript: Use American Psychological Association (APA) Style; when citing in the text, the following style should be included: author’s surname, year of publication. The bibliography should be listed at the end of the manuscript in alphabetical order.